For those who do not get e-mail updates via TicketLeap this was sent out this morning.
Here it is your final e-mail! We hope that you haven’t been bombarded with e-mails. We also ask that you pass this along to any guests that you’ve registered for the event. Here are some things you’ll want to know before tomorrow.
1) Parking – You’ll want to begin parking in Parking Lot 3 which is right in front of the Campus Center entrance. As that lot fills up start using Lots 2 and 1. There are no classes in session so there will be plenty of parking available.
2) Temperature – For those of you who get cold easy the A/C works very well in our buildings so you might want to bring a light sweater.
3) Bags – We are not providing bags for you. We advise bringing something small to take any goodies you might get home with you. Perhaps you’ll fill it with a new iPad at the end of the day?
4) Registration – Doors open at 7am for registration and breakfast. Please print out your ticket from TicketLeap to expedite the check-in process.
5) Guidebook – If you want the most up to date schedule please download the Guidebook App from either the iOS App Store or the Google Play store. As mentioned in a previous e-mail, we are limited to 300 downloads of the guide. In order to ensure that all those who attend will have the ability to get the guide we will provide the guide download code once you arrive for registration. The app has not been optimized for a tablet, however you can still works fine on either the iPad or Android tablets.
6) The first 200 through the door will receive a nice gift.
7) In true unconference style, due to the number of registrations we’ve gotten (over 350+!) We’re going to open up a new session room. The sessions in this room will be determined by you! If you’d like to present a topic please tell someone at registration and we will add you to the schedule. Sessions are 20 minutes and please share something awesome that you’re doing in your classroom with technology.
8) Lunch – Lunch is not being provided however, Stockton has a full food court that is ready to accept you. There is a full pizza shop, create your own salads, soup, and sandwiches available. You can also head back into the Main Event Room (where breakfast is being held) to sit and chat with your colleagues or you can enjoy the day outside. Lunch will be an hour long.
9) Wifi – We have beefed up the wifi in the building to hopefully keep up with the demand of the day. That being said we please ask that when you are given your login that you ONLY use wifi for one device. We want to make sure that everyone can get on, and also that you all have a good experience throughout the day.
10) For those of you who cannot be in attendance we have you covered! If you’re on Twitter, follow the hashtag #tmnj12 for updates from attendees in session throughout the day. We are encouraging all attendees on Twitter to share what they’re learning in their sessions with everyone. Also, all sessions in room F-111 will be streamed online via UStream starting at 8:30am EST. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/teachmeetnj-2012
That’s all for now, we can’t wait to start tomorrow and hope you all enjoy the day!